Monday, January 28, 2008

Journal #2

Piggy

I knew we should have built a shelter instead of this. Now it’s a disaster, the whole forest burning to bits. Now where are we going to get fire wood? And we might have lost a kid in the fire also. This day is being destroyed by a bunch of kids. By the time we get rescued, if we do, the whole island will be burned to bits. And at the rate we are going at right now half the kids will be gone also. Won’t be much to rescue if Jack and Ralph continue to be the leaders. I should be leader I would have built a shelter first thing so we have some where to sleep during the night. Then I would have taking down all the names of kids so we knew who was who. O taking down names, another thing Ralph got on top of me about. Everything is always my fault. Next time Jack misses a kill of a pig, he’ll be turning his blade towards me. I mean that fire was the most stupid idea ever. “Hey lets build a fire in the middle of the woods, the woods won’t burn down thats silly!” If we want to get out of this alive we have got to figure out a better system to base everything off of. AND STICK TO IT. I’ll have that stupid conch and no one but me is supposed to talk. But of course not everyone but me talks instead. This is just a group of no good, stupid little kids that have no idea how to survive on their own with no help from adults.

If Jack, Ralph, Simon or me don’t think of something quick we should as well just go jump into that fire with all the other trees and wood. Because if nothing good starts happening and we don’t start turning our attitude around, everyone is going to have a very miserable or worse experience on this god forsaken island.

No comments: