1/27/08
Journal #1
Simon
Today my friends and I woke up on a strange island. We started to explore and try to get our selves back, but before we were all perfect we heard a sound. At first we though maybe it was a car or gun so we ran back behind a rock. We heard it again and realized it was more like a trumpet. When we heard it another time we decided that it was safe and that we should go see what it was. It wasn’t very far away, only took us about 15 minutes to get there. When we got there, there were 2 kids there, one was fat and was wearing glasses, and the other one was holding some kind of shell. When we approached the kids, the fat one quickly ran towards us, surprising us. Before we knew it he was telling us his name was Piggy and asked us what our names were. When then sat down next to Ralph, as Piggy scared us, and watched groups of kids walk out of the jungle. The last group was very proper and was almost walking in sequence. When they were in sight the leader had a mean, straight face on that scared most of the kids around us. He immediately demanded that we needed to vote for a leader and everyone around me agreed that Ralph was the only right choice since he was the only one that did not scare us. The leader of the proper group then informed us his name was Jack. Since we no one knew where we are, Jack, Ralph and I went to explore the island. We climbed up to the tallest mountain and then, to our demise, we realized we were on a island. On the way back to the camp, we saw a piglet stuck in a tangle of vines. Jack ran up to attack it and kill it for food but then hesitated and the piglet got away. After this Jack got really mad and started flurry around with his knife like a mad man. I just wish tomorrow isn’t as bad as today.
3 comments:
I like how you had complete sentences. I like how you can write a great story. but u should have gotten more creative with the story because I dont know what simon was doing in the biginning of the story. but besides that good job anthony.
I think that you used great grammar and complete sentences. Threw out this story you were very descriptive and has very good info. I think that you descripbed your character very good. Great job Anthony
andrew covarrubias
I thought it was great that you gave an insight on what Simon thought of other characters. I also like how you mentioned Simon's reaction to the other characters. Also, the writing style was very insightful.
Post a Comment