Journal #10
Piggy
Chapter #10 – The Shell and the Glasses
My Glasses, Gone!
Ralph was going crazy. He and I didn’t do anything to Simon; it was all Jack and his damn hunters. If we didn’t do that hellish dance then this wouldn’t have happened. Simon also had no right to pop out of the forest in the shadows like that. We had no idea that’s it was him in the first place. For all we knew it was the beast coming to kill us. It was all Jack’s fault we had nothing to do with it. We were sane we had our minds in the right place. Even Samneric believed us and they didn’t do anything either they left early. I couldn’t even see clearly I only had one good eye. How was I to know that it was he coming out of the forest? And the one good eye I had the fire was reflecting blinding me in that eye also. So see I got prove that Ralph and I didn’t do anything to him and that it was all Jack, his hunters, and Simon’s fault. Ralph, Me, and Samneric are all innocent.
That night Jack and his hunters came and raiding our camp. We gave them a force to reckon with. Although they did get my glasses. This isn’t good because now I don’t have any sight and now we don’t have any fire to get a signal out with. We need a radio, or a boat, or a plane now that Samneric had suggested. They won’t be visiting us again unless they want hell brought upon them again. They also have nothing else to take from us. They have my glasses, most of the bigguns and our fire and hope of rescue. I hope that Ralph’s dad comes soon with a whole army and arrest Jack and everyone with him and take us home.
No comments:
Post a Comment