Journal #9
Simon
Chapter #9 – A View to a Death
WARNING!
I woke up in a wood forest after what seemed like I had been sleeping for ages. I got up and saw the pig on the stick and remembered the night before and how there was no beast and how the pig said the beast was just what we had created in our minds after being on this god forsaken island for so long. I needed to hurry up that mountain and warn everyone that there was no beast and that they need not worry about it. I ran and climbed up the mountain like a Mountain Lion. Leaping from rock to rock, and running over pebbles that could easily make me fall. We I finally reach the cave I find the parachute man and put him on my shoulder and run as fast I could towards where there was smoke which I assumed was where they all were. I bolted through the forest, and folded up the parachute because I realized that it was slowing me down and that I could get there faster with it gone but needed prove that it was the thing that was bulging.
I reached the end of the forest and could hear chanting in a tribe like song and dance chant that scared me at first but I quickly sucked it up and ran into the open. They were all dancing around a fire so I ran up to the fire and started yelling at them that there was no beast and that they were all being crazy and that they need not worry for they would be rescued soon. But as I started to say there was no beast they started to pounce on my and the body scaring me and I started to run towards the water but they continued the smash and bash me till I could feel that every bone in my body was broken then I saw a spear jab towards me and I could finally notice that this was the end of what I was going …………………..
No comments:
Post a Comment