Journal #6
Chapter 6 – Beast from the Air
Piggy
Beast Again
I always have to take care of everyone. Sam and Eric come running down the hill like a giant rock is following them, yelling that they saw the beast. I mean seriously this is no beast. If there was one it would have certainly eaten Sam and Eric, considering there like the loudest kids on the island and they would wake the beast from like 10 kilometers away. At first I thought that no one would believe them I mean why would the beast show him self to Sam and Eric and not silence them. Either they just want attention or the beast is just plain stupid.
Everyone got riled up by another sighting of this beast and immediately got up and grabbed some spears. I guess it would be fun to go running through the forest like animals chasing something that’s not even there....I might even lose a few kilos. But no I have to stay with the stupid little kids and a “majority vote” that I had absolutely no say in. Only the stupid big kids voted and there’re just going to vote for me to stay back so they don’t have to. Without even a word back to me they all start to run off into the woods, making tons of racket are noise which scares the little ones into crying which made the whole experience even worse. After a while of waiting for them to come back I did warm up to the little ones and we started to play some games. But after awhile of this I got really bored and decided to try to go find the big kids, I mean the little guys and handle themselves for an hour or two. Then as I went running one of them started to cry again and when I looked back he was on my leg using my shorts as a tissue for his tears. I tried to kick him off but he kept holding on so I decided I should just stay. I just hope that those kids come back with something good or with good news about killing the beast. Also maybe they will catch a pig or two that we can eat, because I am really starting to get hungry for meat again.
No comments:
Post a Comment